The Yardi Investment Management Suite supports the full real estate asset and investment management lifecycle for Front and Back Office. Lionpoint Group has extensive Yardi product experience working with property managers, owner operators, REITS, portfolio and investment managers to deliver successful implementation projects. Lionpoint Group is a proud member of the Yardi Independent Consultant Network with a focus on the Yardi Investment Management product suite including Orion Business Intelligence and Investor Plus.
- Automated Lifecycle: Fully automate investment accounting, performance measurement and investor reporting and enable managers to make better, faster, more informed decisions to benefit their clients and stakeholders. Help deliver enhanced investment performance and returns through improved, more competitive services to clients and increased analytical capability. Greatly reduce period end close times and reporting cycle times and reduce risk through compliance monitoring and enhanced
- Informed Risk Mitigation: Web-based financial, portfolio, performance, and revenue analytics help identify investor exposure to invested and committed assets according to attribute, such as region, sector, investment type and fund strategy. Yardi Investment Management has access to actual budget and forecast data for continual variance analysis and asset or portfolio-level sensitivity.
- Enhanced Investor Reporting: Yardi Investment Management allows you to utilize real-time investment accounting and operational data to deliver unrivaled investor services. Deliver highly accurate investor reporting utilizing a single source of data to enable the timely delivery of detailed, reliable information to your clients. Leverage the automation of analytics and consolidation of financial reporting direct from your operational data to deliver greater efficiency, compliance, mitigation of risk and provide the transparency to ensure that for every contribution investors commit, you instill confidence.
- Manage Complex Structures: Yardi Investment Management delivers a unique investment accounting solution that will help you manage your ownership structures, no matter how simple or complex. Yardi Investment Management enables both large and small investors and administrators to deliver entity-level accounting and generate statutory reporting direct from the system. With a fully automated consolidation process you can easily manage the horizontal and vertical complexities associated with numerous entities and multiple levels between funds and assets to deliver end-of-period closing with greater efficiency, and much less risk.
- Performance Management: Automate analysis and submission of NCREIF, IPD and GIPS performance metrics. Compare your portfolio investment performance to industry benchmarks and internal KPIs through a rich set of real-time analytics for leveraged, unleveraged and time-weighted income and appreciation returns. Add user defined attributes to the portfolio comparison to evaluate geographical, operational and investment indicators, providing improved clarity and accuracy when determining the market value of your assets.
- On Demand Reporting: Leverage centralized investment data to automate the preparation and distribution of fund statements and investor-specific statements, capital call notifications and investor funding requests. Give fund managers timely, complete information about investment performance. Generate capital call emails to any number of investors and post them on an investor portal. Create quarterly fund statements and investor statements that provide information in graphic form.
- Incentive Structures: Yardi Investment Management has been uniquely designed to auto-calculate returns and investor distributions on deals that use complex incentive structures such as preferred returns, waterfall distributions, promotes and hurdles.
- Complete Transparency: Achieve an unsurpassed level of transparency, made possible by the Yardi Investment Management centralized data platform. Questions regarding underlying transaction data are quickly answered by drilling down to the operating data in Yardi Voyager.
- Centralised Information: Yardi Investment Management can access operating data in real time from your Voyager database to automate all investment calculations, transactions and reporting, and can also be used as the central data warehouse to consolidate information from multiple disparate systems. Utilize our extract, transform and load toolset to generate nightly property management portfolio data, regardless of platform.
Speak to us about your Yardi project
Certified Implementation Partner: Lionpoint Group is a certified implementation partner for Yardi. We define the optimum solution design and support from project planning and phasing through configuration, data migration, report development, testing and final go live
Project Management: ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis: Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software and developing and executing test plans
Data Migration: Supporting the data migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system
Reporting Design and Configuration: We understand the platform’s capabilities, helping client’s determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business - building custom reports by function or business role.