OneCloud is an automation and integration platform designed for business users to bring simplicity and control to the enterprise application landscape. OneCloud seamlessly orchestrates complex handshakes across a hybrid mix of on-premise and cloud-based systems. OneCloud provides support for an expanding list of business intelligence and performance management applications including: Anaplan, Workday, Salesforce, Oracle, SQL Server, VTS, Tableau, Informatica, Boomi, Mulesoft and many more. Increase your Return on Investment (ROI) and decrease your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with OneCloud.
- Simplified automation and integration platform with no custom code to maintain.
- Web and mobile interfaces provide the same experience in the office and on the go.
- Application Lifecycle Management provides systematic control of your environments.
- See who, what, where, when and how with advanced run & monitor audit history.
- Granular security enables end-user self-service automation while administrators maintain control of the overall system.
- Tight integration between many enterprise-grade platforms including Anaplan, Workday, Salesforce, Oracle and VTS.
- Orchestration control for enterprise-grade integration platforms including Informatica, Boomi and Mulesoft.
- Advanced SSL-based communication ensures secure orchestration across all enterprise applications.
Speak to us about your OneCloud project
Certified Implementation Partner: Lionpoint Group is a certified implementation partner for OneCloud. We define the optimum solution design and support from project planning and phasing through configuration, data migration, report development, testing and final go live
Project Management: ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis: Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software and developing and executing test plans
Data Migration: Supporting the data migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system
Reporting Design and Configuration: We understand the platform’s capabilities, helping clients determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business - building custom reports by function or business role.