The IPREO platform is a market-leading cloud-based solution that allows private capital managers of all asset types to optimize their data collection processes so that their focus can remain on generating returns for their investors. The number of firms on IPREO includes alternative investment firms of varying sizes that employ a wide range of investment strategies including Real Estate, Credit and Venture Capital. Lionpoint Group is IPREO Partner Trained and Certified and offers an array of services around the IPREO product suite.
- Data Collection Workflow: Streamline, validate and optimize fund, portfolio and individual investment
- Cash Transaction Management: Calculate IRRs and aggregations based on underlying cash flows
- Analytics and Reporting Optimization: Better analyze and view performance with dynamic Excel reporting and Web Portal configurations
- Document Library: Store, upload and share documents and files under a central repository.
- Mobile Capabilities: Portfolio analytics accessibility through a mobile application for those on the move
Download our IPREO brochure
Certified Implementation Partner: Lionpoint Group is a certified implementation partner for IPREO. We define the optimum solution design and support from project planning and phasing through configuration, data migration, report development, testing and final go live
Project Management: ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis: Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software and developing and executing test plans
Data Migration: Supporting the data migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system
Reporting Design and Configuration: We understand the platform’s capabilities, helping client’s determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business - building custom reports by function or business role.