Dealpath empowers real estate investment and development teams with a purpose-built platform to drive maximum value from pipeline to portfolio management.
Dealpath provides a suite of features including smart pipeline tracking, powerful deal analytics, and collaborative workflows so teams can focus on value-add work and produce optimal risk-adjusted returns.
- Deals Dashboard: View the deal analytics for your entire pipeline, establish a repeatable process with appropriate visibility, and create a knowledge base for every deal your team works on.
- Workflows: Efficiently distribute work, track receivables, and keep everyone accountable. Strategic notifications take the time and complexity out of deal management.
- Reporting & Analytics: Leverage real-time deal analytics to make data-driven investment decisions. Save time and minimize errors with up-to-date reports and intelligently structured data.
- Search: Instantly find the files, deals, and properties you need with an intuitive search bar and intelligently structured data.
- Secure: Control proprietary data assets and liabilities with authentication protocols and SHA-256 encryption for data at rest and in transit. Selectively restrict access so users can only interact with the data they need.
- Integrations: Dealpath comes with a wide range of out-of-the-box integrations, and teams can use its third-party API or ETL to connect with other leading software systems.
Learn more at: www.dealpath.com
Speak to us about your Dealpath project
Implementation: We define the optimum solution design and support from project planning and phasing through configuration, data migration, report development, testing and final go live
Project Management: ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis: Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software and developing and executing test plans
Data Migration: Supporting the data migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system
Reporting Design and Configuration: We understand the platform’s capabilities, helping clients determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business - building custom reports by function or business role.