Chronograph provides market-leading portfolio monitoring, reporting, data collection, and diligence tools for Limited Partners, General Partners, and other institutional private capital investors.
Solutions for Limited Partners
Turn your quarterly PDFs and other proprietary data into comprehensive portfolio insights. Chronograph LP brings unparalleled depth, accuracy, and efficiency to limited partner portfolio operations.
- Portfolio Monitoring: Access unrivaled data and analytics on underlying portfolio companies and asset performance. No clunky templates, no self-reported data, no burdens on GPs, no new work.
- Reporting: Integrate existing systems and data sources to provide investment, reporting, and other internal teams a true single source of truth.
- Operations: Automate data management and parsing through Chronograph LP’s data extraction technology and related services.
Solutions for General Partners
Chronograph GP was purpose-built to bring efficiencies all private capital strategies including buyout, growth, venture, credit, infrastructure, real assets, and more. Easily add and remove tracked metrics to capture any KPI that is important to your program.
- Data Collection: Dynamically configure, collect, and make use of data from portfolio companies and other constituents with no local installations or rigid spreadsheet templates.
- Valuations: Streamline and automate valuation processes without changing formats. Coordinate across investor relations and investment teams with robust forecasting and FMV-assessment tools.
- Reporting & Analytics: Make full use of your ‘single source of truth’ with cloud-based analytics, Excel tools, and automated reporting.
Learn more at: www.chronograph.pe
Speak to us about your Chronograph project
Implementation: We define the optimum solution design and support from project planning and phasing through configuration, data migration, report development, testing and final go live
Project Management: ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis: Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software and developing and executing test plans
Data Migration: Supporting the data migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system
Reporting Design and Configuration: We understand the platform’s capabilities, helping clients determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business - building custom reports by function or business role.