Black Mountain offers a suite of best-practice investment management solutions that drive efficiency, transparency, and compliance. Configured to your specific requirements, our platform aggregates data from proprietary and third party systems and data sources, giving investment professionals the ability to make highly informed decisions.
- Portfolio Management: Fully supported solutions for all asset classes with the flexibility to conform, adapt and grow with changing company, market, and regulatory needs
- Trade Order Management: Black Mountain’s Trade Order Management solution (or OMS) improves trading efficiency by organizing the daily workflows associated with global trading of all asset classes including Debt, Equities, ABS/MBS, FX, Swaps, and other derivatives
- Compliance: Black Mountain’s Compliance Solution is designed to manage a broad range of compliance processes
- Research Management: Stop relying on email and Excel to manage distribution of internal research and commentary or having research that isn’t integrated with your current trading activity and exposures
- Direct Lending: Black Mountain’s Direct Lending solution is designed around collecting, organizing, and reporting a high volume of disparate data, and governing complex business processes
- Data Warehouse: Black Mountain provides you with a tool for historical analysis while relieving you of the storage and security responsibility
- Performance Attribution: As a robust performance attribution module embedded within a flexible investment management platform, Black Mountain provides fund managers and investors with the necessary tools to evaluate the outcomes of different investment strategies.
- Portfolio Accounting & Agent: Transaction processing and accounting for all portfolio investments
Speak to us about your Black Mountain project
Implementation: We define the optimum solution design and support from project planning and phasing through configuration, data migration, report development, testing and final go live
Project Management: ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis: Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software and developing and executing test plans
Data Migration: Supporting the data migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system
Reporting Design and Configuration: We understand the platform’s capabilities, helping client’s determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business - building custom reports by function or business role.