The Argus Enterprise product suite supports real estate investment managers with asset and portfolio budgeting, valuation, forecasting, sensitivity scenarios, and flexible reporting. This market leading enterprise solution enables managers increase visibility into their portfolios, better manage risk, and maximize investment performance and profitability. Lionpoint Group is a Certified Implementation Partner and offers an array of services around the Argus product suite.
- Valuations and Cash Flow Analysis: RICS Red Book, Market Capitalization, and DCF Valuation Methods. Real-time calculations and lease-level analysis, plus multi-currency, and complex debt and equity structures
- Dynamic Reporting and KPI Dashboards: Multiple report tabs for dynamic presentations and portfolio reviews. Dynamic drill-downs to examine property level results across a portfolio. Multiple currency rate tables for global consolidated reporting
- Scenario Sensitivity and Risk Analysis: Powerful sensitivity features for stress testing key cash flow projections and valuation assumptions. Create multiple scenarios and compare values from multiple valuation methods. Globally update key assumptions like inflation rates, market rates, speculative leasing terms, sale dates, cap rates and discount rates
- Investment Analysis for Transactions: Role-based views create intuitive interfaces to operate with speed.‘In Use By’ function, Market Leasing Assumption reports and the ability to drill down and directly edit input assumptions for deconstructing asset values. Detailed reporting to compare stabilized vs actual models and assess capital expenditure impact to property value and investor returns
- Budgeting and Strategic Planning: Multiple budgets and reforecasting scenarios. Import property management data for historical accuracy. Role-based workflow, proactive valuation and detailed line-item budgeting
- Import and Export Data: Accounting and property management integrations for direct data access. XL4ADW enables easy data importing and exporting for proprietary analysis and stakeholder reporting. Integrated with Voyanta for best of breed single source CRE data management
Speak to us about your Argus project
Certified Implementation Partner: Lionpoint Group is a certified implementation partner for Argus. We define the optimum solution design and support from project planning and phasing through configuration, data migration, report development, testing and final go live
Project Management: ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis: Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software and developing and executing test plans
Data Migration: Supporting the data migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system
Reporting Design and Configuration: We understand the platform’s capabilities, helping client’s determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business - building custom reports by function or business role.