With a product suite that assimilates intelligence across private equity systems, Altvia optimizes the Salesforce platform to consolidate, integrate and organize data along with workflows and reporting for greater operational efficiency and transparency. Altvia provides focuses on providing an easily adoptable and completely integrated private equity software system.
- Lightning Ready: Gain ease-of-use and greater adoption of AIM with a simplified user interface designed for fast navigation, powerful data visualization, and personalization of your user experience
- Contact and Activity Management: Track information about the people and organizations with whom you communicate, along with detailed records of each interaction including meetings, calls, emails and more
- Deal and Fund Tracking: Capture critical information throughout all stages of the due diligence and investing process, and instantly generate reports on status and progress with a single click
- Fundraising and Investor Relations: Track fundraising progress in detail, easily generate reports on fundraising progress, and proactively manage investor relationships
- Portfolio Management: Put information at partners’ fingertips with reports and dashboards capturing the portfolio of investments and current valuation information and critical metrics
- Reports and Dashboards: Get up-to-the-minute insight on your fundraising and investing efforts with customized reports and dashboards within AIM that arm you with actionable information anytime and anywhere
- Mobile Access: Easily access your CRM data while on the go via a purpose-built mobile application
- Compliance: Track records and document engagements with AIM’s robust reporting capabilities
- Desktop Integration: Microsoft Outlook and Excel integration with the Salesforce platform.
Speak to us about your altvia project
Implementation Partner: define the optimum solution design and support from project planning and phasing through configuration, data migration, report development, testing and final go live
Project Management: ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis: Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software and developing and executing test plans
Data Migration: Supporting the data migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system