The Yardi Investment Suite supports the full real estate asset and investment management lifecycle for Front and Back Office. Lionpoint Group has extensive Yardi product experience working with property managers, owner operators, REITS, portfolio and investment managers to deliver successful implementation projects.
Lionpoint Group offers an array of services around the Yardi product suite.
Yardi Implementation Services
We work with our clients to support them through a Yardi implementation from business case development and project planning through solution design, data migration, report development, testing and final Go Live.
Our project managers draw upon prior Yardi experience to help our client manage the project and mitigate risks, including:
- Creating an environment of collaboration between team members (vendor, client, consultant) all aligned to one objective – a successful project delivery
- Work with the business and stakeholders to ensure definition of complete and accurate business requirements at the start of the project with appropriate checks and balances (as requirements and priorities will change)
- Project oversight and risk management are designed to ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis and Data Migration:
Very often clients are thin on resources available to dedicate themselves to a full implementation project – our team are an extension of the client team and provide a critical resource to ensure the project stays on track and has the greatest chance of success. We support our client’s team with business analysts who know both the product and our client’s business and undertake essential project tasks like the following:
- Documentation of all design decisions and the new operating model leveraging the software
- Developing and executing test plans
- Supporting the Data Migration process, from data cleansing to population of data import templates and ultimately testing of that data in the new system
Report Design and Build:
The Yardi Investment Suite solution delivers a vast array of dashboards and over 400 reports that can be configured to meet the needs of the different user groups. Understanding the database (single source of truth) and reporting environment is critical to helping client’s determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business and building out dashboards and reports with the right levels of flexibility. Reporting functions include:
- Creating a reporting plan and strategy to meet the needs of all business stakeholders
- Developing clear report specifications with a sound knowledge of the Yardi application and data model
- Creating reporting test cases and plans
- Building dashboards and reports leveraging our network of Yardi reporting experts
Established in 1984, Yardi has grown dramatically over the last three decades to become the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry. Today, we employ over 4,000 dedicated professionals working in over 35 offices throughout North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
Since its founding, Yardi has set the standard for real estate software solutions with a combination of responsiveness and technical innovation. We understand the unique needs of the industry’s various segments and have the technical expertise and vision necessary to translate that understanding into powerful solutions that meet and exceed those needs. (Source: Yardi)
Products Lionpoint Group works with include:
Property Management (Voyager)
A fully automated investment management solution that enables managers to reduce process cycle times and make better, more informed decisions that benefit their clients.
Serve your investors and their consultants by delivering CRM and business intelligence directly to their mobile and tablet devices via the cloud.
Yardi Investor Portal makes important investment information including statements, tax documents, and capital call and distribution notices available via mobile devices.
Yardi SaaS utilizes more than 10 data centers around the world to enable faster, best practice based deployment of our latest platforms.
Questions? Contact us today.