The Argus Enterprise product suite supports real estate investment managers with asset and portfolio budgeting, valuation, forecasting, sensitivity scenarios, and flexible reporting. This market leading enterprise solution enables managers increase visibility into their portfolios, better manage risk, and maximize investment performance and profitability.
Lionpoint Group offers an array of services around the Argue Enterprise solution.
Lionpoint Group possesses extensive real estate industry knowledge.
We uniquely provide our real estate clients with a complete service offering of project based business consulting services including end to end operational efficiencies, technology solution implementations, custom reporting, data migration, integration solutioning and
industry best practices.
(Source: Argus Software)
Argus Enterprise Implementation Services
We work with our clients to support them through an Argus Enterprise implementation from project planning and phasing through solution design, business processes improvement, core property type template models, data modeling, Dyna and Argus DCF conversion, data migration, integration development and testing, custom report requirements and development, solution testing, Go Live and post Go Live support. We have partnered with Integrated Real Estate Services (http://intrer.com), a globally recognized Argus Enterprise partner, for technical project delivery.
Our project managers draw upon prior Argus Enterprise experience to help our clients manage the project and mitigate risks, including:
- Creating an environment of collaboration between team members (vendor, client, consultant) all aligned to one objective – a successful project delivery
- Work with the business and stakeholders to ensure definition of complete and accurate business requirements at the start of the project with appropriate checks and balances (as requirements and priorities will change)
- Project oversight and risk management to ensure that project activities are managed, controlled, coordinated, supervised, and focused on the goals and objectives of the project
Business Analysis and Data Collection:
Very often clients are thin on resources available to dedicate to a deployment project – our Business Analysts are an extension of the client team and provide collaborative and critical skills to ensure the project stays on track and ensures success. We support our client’s team with business analysts who know both the product and our client’s business and undertake essential project tasks including the following:
- Conduct system requirements and configuration to new operating business model leveraging the Argus Enterprise software
- Lever and customize by property type model templates (for consistency and control)
- Collect, convert, and upload historical data into the solution’s data base
- Enable Data governance, validation, and business rules to ensure clean data is approved before being uploaded into the product data store
Reporting Design and Configuration:
The Argus Enterprise platform is extremely flexible, leaning that a vast array of dashboards and reports that can be configured to meet the needs of different user groups. Understanding the platform’s capabilities is critical to helping client’s determine the most appropriate reporting strategy for their business and building custom reports by function or business role.
Reporting functions include:
- Develop reporting requirements and strategy to meet the needs of all business stakeholders
- Creating custom reports, in a timely and efficient manner, leaning on a vast array of Dashboards and Repertoire ReportingTM that are extremely flexible with “dynamic drill-down capabilities”.
- Creating reporting test cases and plans
- Leverage industry best practices based on our years of experience and our company knowledge management platform
About Argus Software
ARGUS Software’s products have become the industry standard and provide the complete solution for managing and growing your commercial real estate portfolio. The industry’s leading owners, managers, financial institutions, brokerages and REITs trust ARGUS Software solutions to improve the visibility and flow of information throughout their critical business processes. These processes include asset management, asset valuation, portfolio management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, lease management, collaboration and knowledge management.
ARGUS Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Altus Group Limited. (Source: Argus Software)
ARGUS Software: http://www.argussoftware.com/
Questions? Contact us today.