Job Description – Manager Portfolio Monitoring Service Line Practice Lead – North America – IMMEDIATE
Our New York office is seeking a talented and motivated Manager to lead engagements and teams within our growing global Portfolio Monitoring, Valuation and Compliance service line. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of running and successfully delivering projects on time and on budget in a rapid-paced fashion. This individual will work with our client base to successfully manage and deploy the selected software solutions leveraging our Lionpoint implementation methodology.
This position is part of our global management consulting team that is collaborative and supportive towards providing the best client service with consistent high-quality deliverables. The candidate must be able to identify and investigate problems outlined by the business teams, then drive towards an effective solution in a timely fashion.
A key part of the Implementation Manager role includes contributing to the knowledge and upskilling of other consultants on the iLevel solution within the company as well as within our clients. Lionpoint Group also encourages continuing education through certification programs as well as recognized industry accreditations such as CPA, CAIA, PMP or CFA.
Compensation and benefits are competitive and will be reflective of a candidate’s skill level and contributions to the team.
- Develop and articulate innovative yet achievable solutions for clients
- Lead projects and implementation teams from initiation to client Go-Live and post implementation support
- Conduct business process and requirements interviews and workshops
- Oversee the development and efficient documentation of business requirements, processes and data requirements
- Analyze the clients existing operating model and business processes, challenge the status quo and develop target state model options based on industry ‘better practice’ and the clients strategic goals and constraints
- Detailed knowledge of front to back office Alternative Investment operations and reporting
- Proactively manage projects and teams to ensure adherence to scope, timeline and budget constraints
- Provide weekly input to status reporting process
- Continuous improvement of the firm’s knowledge center based on experiences and lessons learned within engagements
- Minimize the firm’s exposure and risk on projects
- Analyzes and successfully manages to project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization targets
- Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in Consulting, Business Analysis, Project Management, System Implementations (SDLC), Audit, Accounting or Operations – preferably within the Alternative Investment industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience portfolio monitoring, valuation and compliance
- Exceptional communication, organization, interpersonal & client-service skills, including the confidence to interact with ‘C level’ client management
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Able to deliver presentations and training in a formal environment
- Proven skills in documentation, process analysis mapping (e.g. Visio), and other Microsoft Office tools with attention to detail
- Project Management Tools Expertise (Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-motivated and proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Team leader with ability to motivate and enable team members to be successful
- The ability to interact with client resources, business partners and vendors to acquire technical information critical to a project’s requirements and execution
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree with additional CFA, CAIA, CPA or MBA preferred
- Flexibility for travel